A: The H2O HD is designed to thoroughly clean floor surfaces, such as marble, ceramic, carpet, stone, linoleum, and sealed hardwood and parquet flooring. Not all floor types are suitable for steam cleaning. Always check your floor manufacturer’s cleaning instructions before using this product.
Q: How long is the warranty on the H2O HD?
A: The standard warranty on the H2O HD is one year.
Q. What type of water do I use?
A: The H2O HD uses tap water. However, in areas with hard water, distilled water should be used for better performance, accompanied by our H2O water softener.
Q: Can I use detergent in my H2O HD?
A: No. We only recommend using cold water and our specially formulated H2O scents in the H2O HD.
Q: What are the three different steam settings of the H2O HD for?
• Low Steam – Blue Indicator Light - Ideal for sensitive surfaces such as Garments, Mattresses & Pillows, Upholstery, Sealed Hardwood/Laminate (may also use Medium Steam setting)
• Medium Steam – Green Indicator Light - Ideal for light cleaning of Plastic, Granite & Marble, Tile, Slate and Windows & Mirrors
• High Steam – Red Indicator Light - Ideal for tougher stains on Stainless Steel, Porcelain Fixtures and Carpets & Door Mats
Q: How do I attach the window cleaning cloth to the window cleaning tool?
A: Please click on the following video link for further instructions: https://vimeo.com/user19912400/review/102938646/6c896ed442
Alternatively see instructions below:
1. Hook the straight side of the cloth that does not have the toggle, over the three black protrusions under the rubber squeegee.
2. Place the tool cloth-down on to a table so as to hold the cloth in place.
3. Hook the sides of the cloth over the hook shaped indents at the side of the cloth.
4. Still holding the cloth in place against the table, pull the toggle until it cannot go any tighter.
Q: Do I need to empty my H2O HD water tank after every use?
Q: How do I wash the H2O HD microfiber cloths?
A: Microfiber cloth care:
• Machine wash 60 ºC (140 ºF)
• Do not bleach
• Do not use softener
• Do not use tumble dryer
Q: How do I replace the water filter?
A: To replace the water filter please follow these steps:
• Remove the water tank by pressing the water tank release button and pulling the Water Tank from both sides
• Grab and lift the water filter from the Handheld Steamer and discard
• Insert the new water filter.
• Replace the water tank
Q: How often do I need to change the filter in my H2O HD?
A: We recommend changing the filter after every 3 - 4 months of use.
Q: Do I still need to descale my H2O HD even though it has filters?
A: Yes. To ensure optimum performance we recommend descaling your H2O HD every 2-3 months.
Q: How do I descale my H2O HD?
A: We recommend using the specially formulated and ready to use H2O™ Descaler and follow the below instructions:
1. Add ½ bottle (125ml) of the H2O Descaler to your water tank.
2. Fill the remainder of the tank to the MAX indicator with tap or distilled water.
3. Secure and position the unit to ensure steam released is aimed away from the floor or surrounding objects and surfaces.
4. Plug the unit in, turn the unit ON by pressing the Power Switch ( O / I ) and allow the unit to produce steam until the descaler or vinegar/water solution is used up.
5. Repeat the above procedure as many times as necessary until a normal steam flow rate is achieved.
6. Fill the Water Tank with fresh water, switch the unit ON and release the steam through the system until the Water Tank is empty.
Q: I've lost my manual. Is there an online version available?